Casa Grande RV Resort Rules & Regulations
Resort Rules & Regulations
These condensed Resort Rules & Regulations are for the benefit of all Resort guest’s. It is the guest’s responsibility to read and abide by all rules, as established. A copy of the complete Rules & Regulations will be provided at check-in.
- CHECK-IN: During regular business hours, all guests must register in the front office prior to going to their RV site or Cottage and present a valid driver’s license, plus proof of current auto & RV insurance. A current rabies certificate is required for each animal entering the Resort.
- AFTER-HOURS REGISTRATION: Will be handled by a member of our Security Team and will require copies of all the above-mentioned documents, prior to being allowed to enter the Resort.
- CHECK-OUT: Check out for RV & Cottage guests is 11:00a.m. If you need additional time, please contact the front office the day prior to your departure to make arrangements.
- OCCUPANCY: Resort fee’s are based on 2 adults, 3 children and 2 pets. An additional fee of $2.00 per day/$60 per month will be charged for additional children and/or pets. Failure to disclose the correct number of occupants or pets will result in immediate revocation of your reservation, with NO REFUND.
- PETS: There are 2 dog parks located on the Resort. Dogs must not be left unattended while in the dog parks. All pets must be walked on a leash, no more than 8′ long. Guests are responsible for picking up after their animals, whether in the dog park or anywhere on the Resort property.
- VEHICLES: Only 2 vehicles plus one of either a golf cart, ATV or motorcycle, are allowed in each RV Site or Cottage. Additional vehicles must be placed in the overflow parking area next to the trash cans. No vehicle or bicycle may be driven after dusk without appropriate running lights. Any guest operating an ATV or golf cart on the Resort property must be 21 years of age, licensed and insured.
- SPEED LIMITS: The speed limit throughout the Resort is 10 miles per hour (mph).
- VISITORS: Each Resort guest is responsible for notifying Security of their visitor’s name and arrival date, prior to the visitor arriving at the Resort. Visitor’s not on the Security list will be refused entry into the Resort. All visitor’s must be accompanied by a Resort guest while they are on Resort Property. All visitors must leave the Resort property by 10:00 p.m. unless Security has been informed and has approved a longer stay. However, midnight is the latest a visitor may be on the property.
- POOL, SPA & PATIO AREA’S: No one under 16, including visitors is allowed in the pool area on on the patios without a parent accompanying them. No one under 6 is allowed to use the spa. Registered guests may have no more than 4 visitors in these areas at any time. Appropriate swimming attire must be worn in the pool and spa. NO STREET CLOTHING ALLOWED IN THE POOL OR SPA! The pool is open from 7:00a.m. and closes at 10:00p.m., with the last hour being set aside for adults only (9:00p.m. to 10:00p.m.). Please read the “POOL RULES” before entering the pool area.
- ACTIVITIES: The Resort schedules daily activities between October and April. Guests must sign up for classes and meals in the office of the Activities Coordinator. An LED sign on the wall of the Community Center shows the daily activities and times. There may be a nominal fee for some activities and meals. Upon signing up for any activity or meal with a fee, will be charged to your CC on file at the time of sign-up.
- SMOKING: Arizona law prohibits smoking in all buildings, this includes vaping. For your convenience, there are designated smoking area’s throughout the Resort. Please dispose of your cigarette butts in the designated receptacles. Do not toss them on the ground!
- MAIL: Mail will be accepted for registered guests only. Mailroom opens at 7:00a.m. and closes at 10:00p.m. All packages will be delivered to the mailroom by all delivery companies (Amazon, UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc…) and will be sorted by last name on the mail shelves.
- SOLICITING: No soliciting of Resort staff or guests is permitted on the property.
- TRASH: The Resort has 5 trash receptacles, located by the Maintenance Building. Do not leave trash outside overnight. Appliances are never permitted to be dumped!
- FIREARMS: Must be kept in a safe and secure place in accordance with State and Federal laws.
- QUIET HOURS: Please observe quiet hours between 10:00p.m. and 7:00p.m.
- FITNESS CENTER: Must be 18 years of age to enter and use the Fitness Room. Please clean your shoes before entering. Make sure all equipment is put back in the same place you took it from. Sanitary wipes are provided for you to clean the equipment after each use. No food is allowed, only drink’s in a non-spillable container.
- CARD ROOM: You must be 18 years of age to enter the Card Room. Check with the Activities Coordinator and refer to the Activities Calendar for availability to this room. No food is allowed, except for reserved parties.
- BUSINESS CENTER: You must be 18 years of age to enter the Business Center. The Resort’s Business Center provides a convenient space to work, with high-speed internet connections; 4 computer stations with hook-ups (you can bring your own laptop or PC); access to a copier with print/scan/copy features and a 52″ color TV that can be used for zoom meetings, etc., as well as a conference table for on-site meetings. To reserve time in the Business Center, please schedule with the Activities Coordinator prior to being given access. No food is allowed, and only drinks with a non-spillable container is permitted.
- LIBRARY: The Library and Puzzle Room are located in the Card Room. You can read books or do puzzles in the Library space, or take them back to your RV Site or Cottage. We no longer accept book or puzzle donations. No food is allowed and only drinks in a non-spillable container is permitted.
- BILLIARDS ROOM: You must be 18 years of age to enter the Billiard Room. We have 8 billiard tables for your enjoyment. Please check with the Billiard Room Manager for open times to shoot pool, we do host team play and competition’s. No food is allowed, and only drinks in non-spillable containers are permitted.
- GAME ROOM: You must be 16 years of age or accompanied by a parent to enter the Game Room. For your enjoyment we have available to you, a hoops game, shuffleboard table, air hockey, ping pong table, and foosball table.
- PICKLE BALL COURTS: The Resort offers “4” Pickle Ball Courts for. your enjoyment. Court time may be reserved with the Activities Coordinator.
- SHUFFLEBOARD: The Resort offers Shuffleboard courts for. your enjoyment. Court time may be reserved with the Activities Coordinator.
- OTHER RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES: Croquet, Bocce Ball, Corn Hole, Giant Jenga.
- MEETING ROOM: The Meeting Room is used for arts and crafts, sewing, quilting and various other creative activities. Occasionally, when a large group is registered at the Resort, the room may be used for meetings and gatherings. Contact the front office to reserve the Meeting Room for your private event.
- LAUNDRY FACILITY: The Resort provides the use of washers and dryers for Resort Guests only! The cost to wash is $2.00 per load, and the cost to dry is $1.50 per load. Quarters may be purchased in the office during business hours. Please respect other guests by loading and unloading the machines at the appropriate times (30 minutes per load). Do not overload the washers or dryers. Remove lint from the dryer vents after each use. Do not wash pet bedding, as the pet hair clogs the machines, do not overload the machines, breakdowns occur and it impacts all our guests. Please report any machine issues to the front office right away. There is no parking in front of the laundry room. You may stop and drop off. your laundry, but vehicles must be moved as quickly as possible to prevent accidents and blocking the exit.
- RESTROOM / SHOWER FACILITIES: The Resort has 3 restroom/shower facilities for both men and women: (1) in the same building as the Billiards Room; (2) by the pools; and (3) outside the Community Center (handicap accessible). For sanitary purposes, we ask that you do not wash dishes, etc. in the restrooms facilities. Fans must be left on at all times while the showers are in use (to prevent moisture buildup). Please help keep our facilities neat and clean, so that everyone may enjoy them.